Compliance Auditor at POST A RESUME (1 Opening)
4.0 Year(s) To 7.0 Year(s)
3.60 LPA TO 5.00 LPA
Position Overview:Compliance Auditor is responsible for conducting internal audits and preparing reports of findingsand recommendations as part of company’ effective and comprehensive compliance program. TheCompliance Auditor will be responsible for auditing elements of company compliance program, includingthe obligations and requirements of company under its Corporate Integrity Agreement with the Office ...
Internal Auditor - Ahmedabad at POST A RESUME (1 Opening)
1.0 Year(s) To 3.0 Year(s)
1.80 LPA TO 3.00 LPA
- Allocate responsibilities to junior and staff auditors - Minimum 2 years experience in internal Audit - Financial Audit & Operation - Review team members’ work for accuracy and compliance - Perform effective risk and control assessments - Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager - Present audit findings ...
Audit Executive at POST A RESUME (4 Opening)
2.0 Year(s) To 4.0 Year(s)
3.00 LPA TO 4.80 LPA
- Must have Audit Experience of Trading and Manufacturing companies - Two Inter CA with 2+ years of Experience & Two Inter CA with 4+ years of Experience - 2-3 year experience in 100 crores company. Fair knowledge of Audit planning, Internal audit - - process and transaction audit, report preparation and ...
Hiring Audit Executive in Ahmedabad Location at POST A RESUME (1 Opening)
3.0 Year(s) To 5.0 Year(s)
3.00 LPA TO 3.84 LPA
- Should have sound knowledge over internal Audit. - Ensure Compliance with established internal control. - Procedure examining Records, Reports, Operation Practice and Documentation. - Balance sheet Review - Bank reconciliation Audit - Purchase audit - Import export documentation audit and voucher audit - Should have Good communication skills. - Experience: 3 to 5 Years - Salary: 25000 ...
Internal Audit Head - Mumbai at POST A RESUME (1 Opening)
8.0 Year(s) To 10.0 Year(s)
6.00 LPA TO 8.00 LPA
- Core expertise in Financial Audit - SAP FICO Working experience is mandate - Preferred CA / Inter CA with good experience will also be ok - 8+ years of Experience Required - Team handling exp of minimum 10 - Experience: 6 Years To 8 Years - Location: Ahmedabad - Education: CA, Inter CA - Salary bracket: 6 ...
Accountant at POST A RESUME (5 Opening)
1.0 Year(s) To 5.0 Year(s)
1.80 LPA TO 2.40 LPA
- Should have well hand experience in Tally. - Should be able to manage the site accounting and billing. - Manage Petty Cash Account - Handle day-to-day Book Keeping and Accounting Procedures - Manage Purchase Accounts & Bill Processing - Monitor Bills Receivables - ...
Chief Financial Controller - Congo at POST A RESUME (1 Opening)
2.0 Year(s) To 10.0 Year(s)
10.00 LPA TO 16.00 LPA
- Manage financial systems and budgets - Inter CA with CFO experience - Having 6 years’ experience in accounts & Finance. Must be from FMCG or Trading industry - Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organization’s financial position) - Provide financial advice - Liaise with entity businesses and provide financial information and advice - Review the ...
Hiring Accountant for a leading construction company in Tanzania location at POST A RESUME (2 Opening)
1.0 Year(s) To 5.0 Year(s)
3.60 LPA TO 4.80 LPA
- Finalization of accounts- Auditing- Reconciliation of accounts payable / receivables- Balance Sheet- General Ledger Accounting,- MIS Reporting,- Accounts Payable, - Tally ERP 9.0 - Thorough knowledge of Accounts- MS Office, Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel- Good Experience in Tally- Knowledge of Audit and Finalization- Experience: 01 to 04 year- For More ...
Opening for QC officer for Leading pharma Company @ Changodar at POST A RESUME (1 Opening)
3.0 Year(s) To 5.0 Year(s)
2.40 LPA TO 3.00 LPA
Experience in QC Chemical analysis area. Should have experience in handling UV, IR, Potentiometer, Melting Point, KF, FT-IR Spectrometer Should have experience in handling HPLC and planning stability sample analysis Sampling and analysis of Raw Material and Water Samples for chemicals testing. Analysis of In-process samples, intermediates and finished product. Maintaining and calibration QC instruments Maintaining ...
General Manager-Quality at POST A RESUME (1 Opening)
14.0 Year(s) To 25.0 Year(s)
10.00 LPA TO 18.00 LPA
Ensuring compliance to cGMP, GDP for plant operations Review and compare global quality policies, procedures and directives and regulatory guidelines with site procedures. Identify gaps and ensure updation of site procedures. Successfully managed Regulated and Semi-regulated market audits Drive team to productivity and reduce attrition rate; capable of sourcing candidates for own team in minimum timeline Tracking and investigations of OOS / OOT from manufacturing site on timely manner Checking compliance of response given to regulatory observation and queries Review and approve standard operating procedures, specification, master plans, standard testing procedure, protocols and reports Coordination with manufacturing, purchase, regulatory and R&D for smooth and timely execution of exhibit and commercial batches and new product launches. Review and completion of change controls of products, process, test method, equipment and facilities. Respond to inspection observation and business affiliate queries. Provide updates to regulatory agencies on compliance to response. Drive internal audit, ensure compliance to schedule and timely CAPA implementation. Approve risk management protocols and reports pertaining to various quality systems Organize and lead team to execute timely batch processing through validation and checks Manage and respond to market complaints adequately Perform Risk analysis and management at regular intervals Have proven ...
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile