QC Manager for Food Industry
POST A RESUME
5.0 Year(s) To 7.0 Year(s)
5.50 LPA TO 8.50 LPA
Production / Maintenance / Quality
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience in QC /QA Preferable Minimum 3 years of Experience in snack/food industry.
- Food tech or M.Sc. ( Chemistry / Micro /Biotechnology)
- Knowledge of BRC , HACCP , ISO 22000 required
- Ability to provide accurate, complete Quality reports on a timely basis
- Ability to test TPC, Yeast & Mould, Coliform, EColi, Salmonela in lab
- Totally responsible for Quality of product. To achieve zero market complain
- Having Good Knowledge of Allergen, Starch, Chemical & Microbial parameters etc. Qc /QA
- Preparations of RM, PM and Finished product Specifications, Sample plan, Testing plan and generation of Test Report.
- Making of daily in process QA records.
- Finalize, change specification of finished product as per requirement of client and suggest changes in process
- Participate in all Customer Complaints Program, CAPA and their reviews.
For more details call on 7043214151 or send your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
leading exporter of dehydrated onion and garlic.
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile