Lab Chemist for a leading chemical company
POST A RESUME
Minimum 3 Years’ Experience require in Dyes Chemicals & Intermediate Field.
Should know how to run HPLC, Spectrometer, TLC, GS, and other dyes related parameters.
No Fresher can apply for this job.
Two years Agreement
Ensure Maintain document Of the Qc department.
Certify the COA for each batch.
Suggesting corrections / alterations to the production team to match specs or standard samples
- Innovate new methods for QC to reduce time and efforts
- Increase/mange life of instruments
- Analytical support to production activities of plant and assist in the development of Quality assurance process for the function.
- Trains new joiner on quality assurance aspect as and when required.
- To identify all operational critical parameters which contribute to product quality and yield in coordination with R & D and production teams and prepares a checklist for a critical parameter to be monitored.
- Identify gaps in system SOPs with the help of functional head and allocate to respective function.
- Supports function to prepare SOPs and guidelines and prepare SOPs.
- Investigates the trend analysis of customer complaints and highlight the area to be focused on.
- Audits the compliance with established internal controls by examining records, reports, practices and documentation.
- Audits the manufacturing system.
- Monitor and update the daily QA related activities.
- Monitor the activity and to perform IPQA/QC related activities.
- Knowledge of distillation and Vacuum Distillation
For more details call on 7043214151 or send your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
leading business conglomerate in dyestuff industry,
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Service Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Erection & Commissioning