Breeder for a leading seeds Manufacturing company
POST A RESUME
- PhD in Agriculture with 2-4 years' experience in seeds breeding
- In consultation with the Browning family, assist in developing the breeding strategy for the breeding program maintaining alignment with global sorghum, millet and other grain production, overall crop strategy and corporate business strategy
- Ability to understand and assist in evaluating the value of specific traits for Cumin, Mustard, Corn, Wheat and other grains.
- Sound knowledge of crop breeding techniques with demonstrated ability to use statistical analysis as well as molecular breeding techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of crop agronomy.
- Execute the defined strategy by running efficient operations within the approved budget.
- Incorporate desired traits in new products by using speed to market breeding tools.
- Develop and ensure quality processes to achieve targets in a timely & efficient manner.
- Train the Plainview based Breeding and Production staff to carry out targeted tasks efficiently.
For more details call on 7043214151 or send your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org in
leading Seeds Manufacturing Company that anticipates and exceeds our customers’ expectations through continuous innovation with good service to deliver memorable experiences.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile