POST A RESUME
- Independently perform the experiments and document the observations within the timelines meeting the quality requirements for assigned projects
- The candidate will be responsible for Analytical Method development and validation for Excipients and finished dosage forms under guidance of ADL incharge
- Troubleshoot experiment and instrument errors
- Operate and maintain the different analytical equipment’s like HPLC, Dissolution tester, weighing balance, pH meter, pipettes, DT apparatus, UV spectrophotometer, Friability apparatus.
- Preparation and validation of SOPs for instruments and analytical processes
- Preparation of analytical protocols and scientific reports
- Use knowledge and expertise to interpret and document the experimental data
- Perform work under GLP practices and maintain documentation of the records as per the SOPs
- Test all FnD samples as per stability schedule and share ADL reports to FnD team
Technical Knowledge/ Skills Requirement:
- MSC Chemistry/M.Pharm in QA with 1-2 years exp or B.Pharm with 3+ years exp
- Knowledge of HPLC and dissolution apparatus is a must for 6 months-1 year
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical development processes and dose forms
- Well versed with ICH, OECD GLP and all regulatory guidelines for analytical method development and their validation.
- Hands-on experience of equipments like HPLC, Dissolution tester, weighing balance, pH meter, pipettes,
- DT apparatus, UV spectrophotometer, Friability apparatus.
- Excellent skills in collection of data and documenting the observations in the laboratory notebooks
- Excellent relationship building & interpersonal Skills.
- Motivated, Teamwork and spirit of co-operation
- Understanding of analytical issues
- Working closely with customers and partners to ensure correct analytical solution to problem.
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Good communication and listening skills
Company offer a wide range of products in tablet, ORS and artificial sweetener categories. Our product range is spread across many therapeutic categories and our research team continuously adds new molecules to further expand our portfolio.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile