Associate SysOps Engineer
POST A RESUME
- Develop Power Shell and Python scripts to monitor different component of the system
- Create web application using MVC/React/Node/AngularJS along with other technologies for catering the different monitoring needs of NOC team.
- Manage and maintain the highly scalable infrastructure ranging from Windows to Open source technology
- Platform (Redis, Kafka, Cassandra, JSCape, SQL Server, MySQL etc.) / OS (Windows & Linux) upgrade
- Plan the HA & DR for different component to meet business requirement
- Responsible for the up time of the different components of the system
- Work with Production Support on troubleshooting production issue
- Develop the monitoring dashboard and alerts to help the NOC team efficiently monitor the system
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units
Currently study in Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information System or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Familiar with open source technologies
- For More Details Call on 9714274730 Or Mail Send Your C.v on firstname.lastname@example.org
For one of the leading IT Company in Ahmedabad
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile