Senior Database Administrator
POST A RESUME
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of SAAS application. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL Server OLTP databases, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO), Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Archive and retention policy.
- Install & Configure new SQL Servers and manage SQL Server databases through multiple product life cycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Willing to work in rotational shift.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentor ship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Experience in setting up, tuning and monitoring Mirroring, Replication, Log Shipping and SQL Server Service Broker
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Fair knowledge of SFTP, SMTP, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus
- For More Details Call on 9714274730 Or Mail Send Your C.v on firstname.lastname@example.org
For one of the leading IT Company in Ahmedabad
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Service Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Erection & Commissioning