PA to MD
POST A RESUME
0 To 4.0 Year(s)
1.80 LPA TO 2.50 LPA
Secretary / Front Office / Data Entry
Any - Any Graduation
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.who can assist sir in his daily task,
- To meet clients of him
- Who will take follow ups of other employees for assigned task by MD
Client is one of the appreciated name in the printing
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile