Medical Billing Executive
POST A RESUME
- Use data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies
- Check authorization for procedures to be performed.
- Verify patients’ insurance coverage
- Submit medical claims to insurance companies on a timely basis.
- Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame.
- Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain missing information
- Analyze reports and update daily status reports
- Communicate with clients over phone and email.
- Training will be provided.
- Under Graduate / Graduate (any)
- Good English communication skills
- Microsoft Office and Excel.
Shifts Timing :
- Day Shift: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST
- Night Shift : 6:30 PM to 4 AM IST
- Salary: Attractive as per company norms
- Alternate Saturday Off
- Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
It's not a call center. They are a KPO providing outsourcing services to doctors in the USA heath care industry
Their services include Revenue Cycle Management(RCM), selling and implementation of a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record(EMR) software along with customized software solutions.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile