Front Desk cum Admin Coordinator
POST A RESUME
- Office Timing:1 to 10
- Pick up & Drop facility company will provide
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Interact with various vendors for quotation & NDA
- Maintain cleanliness of the Front office to uphold company’s reputation
- Welcome candidates, visitors, vendors, guest and coordinate with the concerned department for their purpose of visit
- Prepare the purchase order for the indent of stationary requirement
- Prepare the stationary report on monthly basis to ensure the consumption of the stationary and to monitor the same
- Maintain the required stock of stationery at all times, to receive requisition from TLs/Departments and to place order to vendor for supply after superior’s approval Receive material, verify quality and quantity and ensure proper records are maintained in the Material Inward Register
- Maintain the stock of the prescribed medicines and first-aid kit at all times
- Co-ordination with vendors for TDS certificate collection
- Verification of vendors bills with the delivery challans and proceed ahead for superiors approval
- Serve as one of the contact person to co-ordinate for the collection of the insurance documents and files and to update excel accordingly.
Desired Profile / Criteria / Skills :
? Any Graduate with having hands hold experience in Front desk cum administration operation.
Hospitality Industry candidate will be given preference.
? Proven experience as an Front Desk cum Receptionist, office administration or relevant role
? Preferred to have good star Hotel experience at least worked for 2-3 years as a Front desk
? Candidate should be willing to work in US shifts
? Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
? Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
? Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
The largest cloud-centric, fully integrated EHR for physicians, population health, and patient engagement.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Wordpress Developer