Opening for QC officer for Leading pharma Company @ Changodar
POST A RESUME
- Experience in QC Chemical analysis area.
- Should have experience in handling UV, IR, Potentiometer, Melting Point, KF, FT-IR Spectrometer
- Should have experience in handling HPLC and planning stability sample analysis
- Sampling and analysis of Raw Material and Water Samples for chemicals testing.
- Analysis of In-process samples, intermediates and finished product.
- Maintaining and calibration QC instruments
- Maintaining volumetric standards, reagents preparation with entry and related documents.
- Maintaining outside lab analysis sample with entry and related documents.
- Providing required documents to the auditor during audit. Suggestion for improvement relating to quality control.
- Review the RM, PM, FP, instrument logbook & stability study data.
- Follow instructions given by department head.
- Perform testing as per protocols and review COA, stability protocols, SOP Good communication skills and management skills
- Ability to search reference books, internet and journals for testing process
- Maintain data integrity and accurate recording of results and follow SOPs
- Revise SOPs as and when required.
- M.Pharm/MSC in Chemistry with 3-5 years experience in QC setting of pharmaceutical industry.
Company offer a wide range of products in tablet, ORS and artificial sweetener categories. Our product range is spread across many therapeutic categories and our research team continuously adds new molecules to further expand our portfolio.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile