Hiring Pricing Analyst for leading 3PL logistics company in Mumbai Location
POST A RESUME
3.0 Year(s) To 5.0 Year(s)
1.80 LPA TO 3.60 LPA
Export / Import / Merchandising
Any - Any Graduation
- Manage the product pricing for RFQs (Request for Quotes).
- Manage and meet deadlines set by customers and sales on responding to pricing requests.
- Work with pricing manger / sales to properly qualify bids.
- Track and report the results of day to day pricing / quotations & RFQs.
- Report results of analysis of carrier rates to Pricing Manager
- Convert customer formats.
- Insert / integrate targeted pricing.
- Communicate to the field.
- Manage responses.
- Audit responses and make cohesive.
- Update RFQ capture in a timely manner.
- Maintain RFQ/Pricing tools
Rate & Surcharge Maintenance
- Maintain rate databases.
- Maintain and distribute General Rate Increase (GRI) and surcharge information.
- Maintain diary system to flag expiring rate agreements and contracts.
- Maintain surcharges / locals database
- Maintain Long Term Vessel Schedules
- Graduate / Post Graduate with any professional degree , preferred in logistics / Foreign trade / Int’l business
- 3 to 4 years Previous experience working in Freight Forwarding, Logistics and/or Supply Chain industry in pricing
- Demonstrated communication, prioritization, analytical and time management skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to work with multiple bids / RFQs in parallel
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Advance Excel including pivot tables
- For More Details Call on 97-14-27-47-30 or Mail Send Your C.v on firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- 6. Sap Mm Functional Work Experience Is Mandatory
- 7. Proficient With Advance Excel
- 8. Minimum 5 Years Of Product Management Experience Preferably In Fmcg
- 9. Knowledge Of International Markets And Marketing Experience In General Will Be A Plus.
- Sap Is Mandatory And Ca Inter Or Icwa/cma Qualified Is Required
- Experience With Expense Management Analysis And Reporting
- Including Budgeting
- Forecasting And Expense Variance Analysis A Plu
- Sound Knowledge In Sap Mm
- ï‚§ Minimum Of 3 Years Of Cost Accounting In A Retail Industry Environment.
- Internal Audit
- Sap Fico
- Bank Audit
- Financial Accountant
- Audit Experience
- Export Documentation
- Financial Analysis
- Chartered Accountant
- Inter Ca
- Trading And Manufacturing Companies
- 100 Croe Company
- Inventory Auditor
- Transaction Audit