Security Training Manager
POST A RESUME
Min. 4 years experience in any security company in Training and Operations Department.
Ex-Army Personal is preferred.
(Experience must be in any security company)
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
Client is into Security Manpower Solutions, Security Equipments Solutions, Security Contracts.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Service Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Erection & Commissioning