Sales Engineer - Grinding Div
POST A RESUME
The individual will have responsibilities in developing market and sales strategies to increase
visibility and increase sales for Machine Tool equipment by maximizing the market share. Need to
work with prospective customers to identify unmet needs, implement initiatives to meet those needs.
In addition, establish and maintain successful relationship with existing & new M/C tool
manufacturers and customers, suppliers. The detailed responsibilities are headed beneath:
• Investigate the market – OEM/ EU.
• To maximize the region sales.
• Aid in development of market. Continuously explores opportunities for driving higher efficiency &
output keeping the customer responsiveness goal in mind.
• Provide report(s) to Regional Manager for identify progress on market penetration and open
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the Machine Tool industry.
• Strong knowledge in reading and understanding the machine tool drawings.
• Knowledge of Grinding machine, its functions & specifications.
• Excellent and proactive oral and written communication skills with ability to interact
and maintain relationships with both customers and all-level employees.
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and client service skills.
• Should have a background in a manufacturing area/industry with Grinding machine tool experience.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Service Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Erection & Commissioning