POST A RESUME
• Assigning task to service engineers and take regular follow up of them.
• Maintains all reports of maintenance and takes entry in CRM software answer service engineers and customers question.
• Reports problems and unsolved issues to BDO maintaining necessary stock of parts needed to solve complain.
• Necessary Communication with purchase department to arrange material and accounts department to prepare invoices
• Prepare and then follow up on any Service Maintenance Contract Quotation made for customers and clients, negotiating terms with them at a cost best suited for them.
• Required to produce Service Reports and Incentive reports i.e. Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
Beginner level Presentation Skills, Excel, Word, PPT, Mail Drafting.
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Job Responsibility :
• Efficiently respond to customer complain and make service engineers to solve it within 24 hours
• Follow up for incomplete job work should be done until it is 100% resolved
• Need to manage Office stock of Parts needed for maintenance
• Collect all outstanding payment on time
• Need to prepare correct incentive report of service engineers
• Need to verify KM Details provided by service team for Petrol Allowances
• Need to verify details of Service and Complain done by service engineers with customers.
Client is in business of water treatment, designing of water purifying machines, developing and their manufacturing
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile