POST A RESUME
2.0 Year(s) To 5.0 Year(s)
24.00 LPA TO 42.00 LPA
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Ph.D/Doctorate - Physics; Ph.D/Doctorate - Psychology
- Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
- Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
- Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
- Education : MS/MD
- Experience : 2 to 3 years
- Location : Ahore near to Jalor Rajasthan
- For More Details Call on 9714274730 Or Mail Send Your C.v on email@example.com.
for leading a hospital industry in Rajasthan location
- Recruiter is interested to get potential application for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and inform your interest in this job.
- Recruiter will proceed your potential application and will be in touch with you shortly.