Technical Programming Lead
POST A RESUME
Functional Area: IT
- Experience in full software development life-cycle & programming implementation from database design to deployment in .NET & PHP. Must have strong command in C# and .Net. Command in both technologies will be an added advantage.
- Extremely strong in fundamentals and OOPs concept.
- Extremely fluent in APIs and JSON/XML.
- Extremely fluent in MVC, Good knowledge of MVVM pattern.
- Extremely sound with MS SQL. / My SQL. Able to manage and optimize large databases.
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Extremely fluent in WCF/WPF technology.
- Good command or learning capacity in PHP CMS Frameworks.
- Sound knowledge of UI/UX development including Angular.js, Knockout and Ember.js, Kendo UI, HTML 5, Bootstrap.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each phase of the project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames.
- Creating a project schedule, with milestones, due dates and estimates for those materials that are required and other resources, such as team members.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders.
Mandatory Skill Sets:
- Ability to understand importance of Efficiency and create libraries/modules/architecture that can be followed for multiple projects ahead.
- Excellent Debugging Skills;
- Able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Draw up a testing schedule for the complete system.
- Experience or learning ability to develop websites using other .NET Content Management Systems like SiteCore, Kentico, Sitefinity /WordPress, Magento, Drupal
- Ability to build prototype quickly for Technical Enquiries.
- Capabilities of Server Setup (Production, Staging, Internal Local, etc. Idea of Continous Integration / Continous Deployment)
- Ability of build, test, release and juggle with multiple projects while ensuring deployment and deliveries at the same time.
- Continuous knowledge upgrading trait and ability to rapidly adapt to a
- new technology.
Along with Technical Experience - below personal/individual abilities / traits is a must.
- Should be able to take a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team.
- Responsible for Projects Delivery.
- Effectively manage team members. Smooth People Management Skills.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Manage & Delivery Capacity in different technologies as well.
- (Should be having excellent grasping power), Should be able to perform and lead from the front.
- Candidate who can join immediately are preferable.
- Must understand that it is a very responsible position demanding high level of commitment.
Coding Environment & Infrastructure:
- Powerful Gaming Laptops.
- Dual Monitors.
- Anything else, that would be mandatory for efficient programming.
- Paid & Expensive Subscriptions for knowledge upgrading videos, tutorials.
Required Candidate profile:
- Experience: 3 - 13 years (We give more priority to knowledge than experience)
- Excellent Programmer with excellent technical skills.
- Experience in project Coordination, from conception to delivery
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Dynamic Personality.
- Able to work in multi-tasking environment.
- Willing for a long term association.
Desired Profile / Criteria / Skills :
Required Primary Skills
- Back End - .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Micro Services, SQL Server,
- Ms Sql, .Net Core, Ajax, LINQ, Web Services, Web APIs, Angular js
- Repository Pattern / Design Patterns.
- Versioning Tools - GIT, BitBucket
- Managing Tools - Atlassian Jira,
- Models - Scrum, Waterfall, Agile, Rapid Development.
- Implementations - CMS Websites, Custom Web Applications. Payment
- Gateways, Third Party Integrations, Custom Logical Apps.
Required Secondary Skills
- PHP (added advantage)
They are in Los Angeles and as innovators in creative website design & digital marketing, we build AWESOME digital masterpieces. They are proud to have some of the most well-known and respected corporate clients – but we love to help start-ups and new brands too. Our team of experts are equipped with the knowledge and experience needed to get the job done, and are poised to deliver a wide range of services.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile