POST A RESUME
3.0 Year(s) To 4.0 Year(s)
3.00 LPA TO 4.00 LPA
Production / Maintenance / Quality
- DCS Engineer is the overall In charge of the DCS activity in the shift. He closely monitor and control the process parameter and give the instruction to field (Reactor and Dryer) engineer for the routine/non-routine activity. He is responsible to achieve desired Product Quality within the shift.
- S/He takes corrective action against the process deviation and maintain the healthy plant conditions.
- S/He is responsible to inform the change/deviation in process parameter to shift in-charge.
- In the absence of Shift In charge.
- S/He is acting as Shift in charge.
- S/He is coordinating with the Lab personnel for the timely sample collection and to take the action against the deviation in quality.
- During emergency condition, s/he can take action from DCS against the abnormal condition AND simultaneously informing the shift in charge and other concern person if required.
- S/He is responsible for the informing field engineer for achieving process parameter based on field action.
- S/He is responsible for the production entry in SAP system
- S/He is responsible for the informing the warehouse regarding silo change and emptiness of silo as per the DCS level gauge.
For more details call on 7043214151 or send your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading Tyres manufacturing company in India
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile