POST A RESUME
- Around 10 Years relevant work with Beverage Industry CSD & water , Capable to handle from Blow Molding to Packing Machine Operation, Maintenance and Trouble shouting in production \ maintenance and Quality. Experience in Chum Power Blow mould \ CSD Hilden Filler \ Labeler and Injection Molding experience is Preferable
- Co ordinate with plant team to ensure good plant Operation and standard cleaning and Maintenance Practices
- Ensure the availability of essential \ critical Repair & Maintenance spares
- Coordinate to implement the production schedule consolidated as per the requirements
- Plan the schedule of preventive maintenance \ periodic maintenance \ schedule maintenance etc
- Monitoring, interpret and adjust key operating parameters in order to optimize plant performance to agreed quality, reliability and minimize material loss targets.
- Observe and resolve basic to moderate level technical issues by being fully conversant on how to operate the plant, its operating processes, running checks and maintenance routines and RCA process.
- Identifying first line diagnostic and fault finding and resume the production earliest and then Have a full understanding of the problem with implementing RCA
- Should resolve to fault finding by careful analysis of the equipment rather than resorting to shortcuts.
- Effective implementation of Preventive \ Periodic Maintenance against the standard and regular validation of the schedules if need basis revise the schedule with proper approval
- Monitoring the utility equipment, for effective operation \ maintenance
- Coordination with preform machine \ for their necessary supports and trouble shouting
- Coordinate with welder for his regular work , Train him for assisting\ helping the maintenance work , machine operation etc Coordinate and Follow up with the Projects related works
- Coordinate for general maintenance of factory \ Quarters
- Training subordinates and operators with multiple skills sets as per their requirements based on the skill gap analysis
- Maintain the equipment, ensuring that lubrication and routine checks are completed to the required standards in line with Autonomous Maintenance.
- Prepare the List of works related to maintenance etc, according to the productions schedule do the necessary corrective actions
- Observe any Air \ water \ steam \ beverages leakages and take the necessary corrective action
- Implement and Follow the Power saving initiatives etc
- Train operators to follow the schedule for all checks and lubrication.
- Carry out Autonomous Maintenance engineering work under the guidance of the Down time analysis \ OEM recommendations
- Ensure that the equipment and the surrounding areas are clean.
- Take responsibility for any maintenance associated to the machine area.
- Ideally the Operating Technician will be fully conversant in all areas.
- Continuous monitoring and understanding of the operation of all plant equipment.
- Should ensure that the machines are handed over in a very clean and working condition at the end of the shift on regular basis
- Should be conversant with the tagging system, identify any issues with the machines and carry out corrective actions.
- All equipment are operated with full efficiency to reach 90 % and minimal Down time.
- Diagnosis of all down times done in a systematic way using RCA to be done for the failure.
- No forced deterioration on the equipment due to improper cleaning, inspection, lubrication and improper asset management.
- Carry out all the periodic checks as generated through Preventive maintenance system and fill up all the details about the work carried out.
- Daily submitting the maintenance related activities to the management and regular follow ups of the essential spares \ consumables etc
- Plan and execute Periodic Maintenance based on schedules from Operational Heads and report the activities carried out during the execution.
- Coordinate operate to Fill up Production logs and checklists religiously regular basis
- Plan to meet daily and weekly Production and scheduled requirements along with the concern persons
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
- Start up and shut down of processing / packaging equipment as explained in the Operating Manual & SOP’s.
- Following Food Safety, Quality Safety & Environment
- Ensure all relevant Safety, Food Safety Quality and environmental policies procedures and controls are followed during process filling packaging sampling and storage .Monitor GMP and GHF
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Overall coordination with production & Maintenance operators \ helpers etc for the effective production
- Coordination with HR for the Manpower requirements \ Training etc
- Leading the Plant GMP Practices up to the standard
- Maintaining the spare requirement \proper stock and consumption details
- Monitoring the safety activities in each and every operation and take necessary training and corrective actions.
- Responding the technical related Consumer complaints and Feed back
- Updating the History record Machine wise day to day to activities etc
Please Note: Apply if u have ready Passport
Location: Congo (Africa)
Experience: 5 To 8 years
Salary: 2000 USD + Visa + Food + Accomdation
A leading Retail business group in East Africa
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile