POST A RESUME
- Give Business insight and analysis including, external factors (market trend, share, growth, competition) & internal factors (change in brand mix, segment / category mix, region) to identify growth opportunities.
- Knowledge of Category Handling.
- Joint Business Planning and alignment with the suppliers for better fill and maximizing sales.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to plan, forecast, and exercise sound judgment.
- Fortnightly / weekly analysis of the sales e.g. Sales Plan vs. Actual, Planned vs. Delivery, pending to Invoice
- Ensuring Range Availability by setting proper MBQ and Vendor fill rate.
- Forecast sales for suppliers based on past data and give projections to them for higher fill rates.
- Implement system to ensure purchase orders are raised on time
- Demand forecasting & hence fixing replenishment parameters.
- Review & Plan, Range performance and identify opportunities to improve short and long term plans.
- Track performance against sales, stock and inventory.
- Working closely with manufacturer to update the range and rationalizing non selling products.
- Working with Product Management team to ensure specific brands are listed.
- Analyze regional brand/sku performance and plan for increasing contribution of such brands
- Oversees the placement and validation of orders within complex merchandise categories.
- Experience in product orders, strong familiarity with allocation and replenishment
- SAP MM Functional Work Experience is mandatory
- Proficient with Advance Excel.
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience preferably in FMCG.
- Knowledge of International markets and marketing experience in general will be a plus.
- Demonstrated success in growing market share and developing a new brand.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional global teams in multiple time zones.
- For More Details Call on 9714274730 or Mail Send Your C.v on email@example.com
Desired Profile / Criteria / Skills :
SAP MM Functional Work Experience is mandatory
Proficient with Advance Excel.
Minimum 5 years of product management experience preferably in FMCG.
Knowledge of International markets and marketing experience in general will be a plus.
A leading Retail business group in East Africa
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- 6. Sap Mm Functional Work Experience Is Mandatory
- 7. Proficient With Advance Excel
- 8. Minimum 5 Years Of Product Management Experience Preferably In Fmcg
- 9. Knowledge Of International Markets And Marketing Experience In General Will Be A Plus.
- Sap Is Mandatory And Ca Inter Or Icwa/cma Qualified Is Required
- Experience With Expense Management Analysis And Reporting
- Including Budgeting
- Forecasting And Expense Variance Analysis A Plu
- Sound Knowledge In Sap Mm
- ï‚§ Minimum Of 3 Years Of Cost Accounting In A Retail Industry Environment.
- Internal Audit
- Sap Fico
- Bank Audit
- Financial Accountant
- Audit Experience
- Export Documentation
- Financial Analysis
- Chartered Accountant
- Inter Ca
- Trading And Manufacturing Companies
- 100 Croe Company
- Inventory Auditor
- Transaction Audit