Utility incharge in Pharmaceutical Company At Changodar
POST A RESUME
- Develop risk assessment, system impact assessments, validation plans, protocols and reports that support the qualification and validation of systems and plant machinery.
- Develop and execute Commissioning and validation of HVAC systems and water systems.
- Investigate deviations, write investigation reports and create summary reports.
- Promote cGMP and regulatory compliance into assigned projects.
- Exercise good judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts and Organize routine servicing schedules for plant machinery and utility systems
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns, fixing faults and replacing parts according to requirement
- Monitor and solve complete utility and maintenance requirements of plant as requested by different departments and plant head
- Review, analyze and interpret system performance data for completed validation and prepare final report packages by summarizing the data.
- Manage and plan activities of entire department staff for timely deliveries
Technical Skills Required:
- Should have sound technical knowledge on Clean utilities, process/support equipment, and HVAC
- Should have min. 4-5 yrs experience in Erection, Commissioning and Qualification of Clean Utilities and HVAC in pharma industry
- Reviewing the qualification documents offered by the 3rd party vendor and ensuring the same in line with the URS/PS and agreed quality terms.
- Responsible for execution of documents in aligned with qualification protocols and closeout of qualification protocols.
- Good knowledge on pharma equipment’s to prepare URS, Procurement specifications, IQ, OQ etc.
- Prioritizing the works, managing multiple tasks and delivering the deliverables timely with team work
- Execution of any other tasks assigned time to time by senior management
- Should have sound knowledge in Site safety practices and able to handle work permits on execution and qualification activities.
Company offer a wide range of products in tablet, ORS and artificial sweetener categories. Our product range is spread across many therapeutic categories and our research team continuously adds new molecules to further expand our portfolio.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile